Monday, September 26, 2005

Joey Mcintyre At Target in Hollywood

Today I ran into Joey Mcintyre, the former lead singer of the popular boy band New Kids On The Block (A.K.A. the original Justin Timberlake). I was crouched down in an aisle looking at halogen light bulbs and trying to find the right one. I looked to my left and saw an employee walk by. I started to get up quickly to catch him but decided it was too late. When I turned back around Joey Mcintyre was standing there. We exchanged an awkard glance as I figured out who he was, he gave this weird smile and laugh and walked away. Then about 5 seconds later I heard him singing one aisle over. My question is: What the Fuck? The only thing I can think of is that I was wearing my Billy Goat t-shirt from the famous Billy Goat Tavern in Chicago. Other than that, I have no clue, unless Joey Mcintyre, the former lead singer of New Kids On The Block, thinks it's hilarious when customers of Target just miss getting help from a Target employee by a few seconds. Copyright D. Blogger Production 2005

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

They have Target in Hollywood..? That's disscerning.. I can't take it..:)
as far as the Joey thing is concerned I'm just going to laugh because what response is better than yours..
later

9/29/2005 08:17:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home