Monday, December 11, 2006

Real People Own Swords

Real Bros. buy Swords bros. I've always wanted a sword. I thought it was too late for me. Now I know it's not.If you are looking for resonably priced or expensive sets, now is the time. Don't forget executive gifts either. This totally sick site, KarateDepot.com does it. They have almost 100 different swords yo! And that includes...of course...samurai swords mayne. How sweet is that? You can buy collectibles or the more practical. It's all there. A lot of the practical ones are Japanese...old style...hand-forged. Seriously Trott? Yeah. Seriously. We are talking thousand-year-old-Asian-style. High quality for any kind of sword collector. How sweet is that? Word. Check it out by Dec. 13th for a $2.95 holiday delivery too. That would fall under the category of "awesome," in my venn diagram.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home