Friday, January 26, 2007

Reggie Bush Needs To Stop Dancing

Reggie Bush won't be dancing in the end zone anymore (I hope), and I'll be heading to Miami for Super Bowl XLI in about 2 weeks. I can't even describe how I feel right now. I don't know about you (the 3.5 people reading this), but I'm pumped about the "All-Midwestern Super Bowl."It's really what it's all about. Let's be honest. Reggie Bush's dance was horrible anyway. It was way out of character for him, and it pissed me off; being a Bears fan. I pretty much lost respect for him at that moment. I gained it (somewhat) back when I heard that he apologized to Coach Sean Peyton later. OK. Great. But right now, even though I live in Southern California, none of that matters. I'm over it.What does matter? The fact that not only my Chicago Bears are going to South Beach, but so are my dad's Indianpolis Colts--and I'm going to be there! This is unbelievable. Even though I won't be saying this on gameday: I can't lose.So Go Bears! Go Colts! But...yeah, Go Bears! This is surreal.At a time that I'm yearning for that good ol' wholesome midwestern feeling, the All-Midwestern Super Bowl is the perfect remedy. So-Cal is cool, but nothing beats home...even if it's in Miami. (Which just so happens to be a third home to me as well.) This is the one time, the only time, that Stuart Scott's "Boo-yah!" seems appropriate. www.superbowl.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home