Monday, November 12, 2007

Friends in places

From the good folks at “Nobody’s Watching,” here is a “skit” representing the entire Friends series in 90 seconds. It’s not really that funny, but it is pretty well done, for something that is meant to look like it was created by a few high school students after school in tech lab, even though it really has major corporation bucks behind it. It’s hard to believe that these two guys moved to LA from Michigan and got their own internet show…or something. It’s also hard to believe that they were on a failed sitcom, about making a sitcom, a few years ago, that was dead, and then turned into this YouTube “series.” I’ve seen better from these guys, but then again, maybe if I actually watched the show Friends, just once, it would have helped. I could never get into it. I always felt like watching it was making me into a girl. I strongly believe that real men watched Seinfeld. I especially liked that Kramer guy. He was so hilarious. I wonder what he is up to these days…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home