Wednesday, February 27, 2008

I'm an exec, but I need a job! Help!

There are times in this life when big time executives lose their jobs. In these times of unemployment crisis, it's time to either sell your house or look into an executive recruiting firm. Ever since this country was full of dirty, smelly hippies who now are glorified in IBM commercials, back in 1967, A.E. Feldman Associates, Inc., has been a big part of the recruiting field, and have had a high level of service and commitment. They have upheld this level for a long time, and they have no plans of stopping now. They have successfully placed a lot of top-notch candidates together with industry-leading clients. That skill makes them awesome, for one, but also, it tends to lead to a good reputation, and, believe me, they are consistent. This makes the one searching for work, and the company seeking an employee, content, dog. All of their top-of-the-hill recruiters know their respective industry. The industry they recruit for is the exact same industry where this recruiter had a history--a successful career of their own. They bring an invaluable depth of experience, skill and insight because of this. Those are 3 words I know I want associated with my recruiter. And these geniuses have the knowledge, contacts and the feel for their respective field. Coolness, dude! They'll even use it to find the tightest fit for each and every job. Now if that isn't what you call productivity, what is? Seriously...I don't know! Well, I'll tell you right now, that if you don't know, I'll tell you: Their practices include financial and risk management services, legal and legal support services, communications and technology, human resources consulting, and luxury products. And within those nostalgic areas, you better believe AEF fills positions. If they don't, I'll delete my blog and leave this world on a spaceship. What positions though? Well, they do this nationally, and I'm talking about positions from the middle, to executive, all the way up to "C level" management. And then some. They also fill associate, partner, analyst and managing director positions. They are worktastic...if that was a real word, according to Webster's.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home