Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Ever been drunk at a carnival?

Back in 1997, Tucker Max and I decided that we were going to go visit Slingblade down at the Kentucky State Fair. It was the summer after I had left Duke Law School, and I knew that Slingblade would be down for the visit because he had recently broken up with his woman because they were watching TV one day and she called Jude Law a hunk. So on the way down--in my beemer--Tucker and I decided to do what every college-aged kid does when they drive: drink. Little did we know, however, that drinking was actually illegal while driving (in Kentucky...don't know about other states). So I got pulled over for swerving into oncoming traffic. I ended up blowing a .4 and was locked up all night for a DUI while Tucker fucked my girlfriend, later that night behind a dive bar. It was a great night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home