Thursday, February 01, 2007

Backstreet's Back

Well, not exactly, but my barber (I refuse to use the term "hair stylist," unless it's like, a really hot chick) moved to a new shop on Santa Monica Blvd. where he rents out a chair in this pretty cool Salon. I guess it's a pretty sweet deal for him. Anyway, he showed me around the building. It's all on the second floor, above this video store. The front of the building is the salon, the middle is an open-air atrium-type place with tables to chill and in the back, there is the recording studio where the Backstreet Boys recorded their albums I guess. Very random. There was a cheesy plaque on the wall with their album in gold or platnium (or whatever it is that I would have seen if I cared enough to look) with a cheesy picture of all of them. (Which is an oxymoron if you think about it.) So in light of the recent "scandal" regarding N'Sync's Lance Bass... Scandal...haha. I mean, in the light of his "timely" announcement to promote his new pilot with Joe Fatone (AKA the male version of Ellen Degeneres), I'm sure this brings up a lot of questions in the internet-celebrity-blogging community (which I want no part of). This means that Backstreet (as I like to call them for short) actually recorded their albums, in the gay part of town in West Hollywood. Very suspicious... Wait a minute...I get my hair cut in the gay part of town now... Uhh..shit, nevermind. It probably means nothing. Plus, at least that Brian guy is pretty cool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home