Friday, August 31, 2007

Orlando knows how to hotel!

If you are going to the funnest place in Florida, check outhotels orlando! In my past, as a youth, traveling on family vacations to Orlando and Disney World...I wish I would have had (or my parents would have had) a website to help us find the best deals. Now, there is a site. So someday when I have kids, I'll be able to hook it up. Orlando.com is that site. They really provide the most affordable prices on the widest selection of hotels, car rentals, and flights. And this is all for the greater Orlando area. You aren't going to find a better site than this, with this much focus on the city of Orlando. They even have a travel guide offering tips on entertainment, dining, nightlife, and of course, more! I'm really excited about this site. In the near future, when I'm able to take a vacation to Orlando, I'm going to use it. I've checked it out, and it has everything you need. It should be your first, and only stop when planning a trip there. And with so many theme parks, attractions, and that great Florida weather, you can't go wrong!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home