Monday, November 12, 2007

The man at school?

For kids in junior high school, this video is hilarious. About as hilarious as the fact that my junior high school would have been PMS if it was called a middle school instead of a junior high. Isn’t that hilarious? For the rest of the world, this is very amusing. It’s a funny idea and executed about as good as you can execute a video starring a guy who reminds me of Jack Black with his hair buzzed off. See? Am I right, or am I right. Happy Thanksgiving ya’ll. Frank Sinatra in a Time Machine is gonna travel back in time, to the original Thanksgiving supper. I bet the Pilgrims and Indians are going to be really friendly, all sitting at one table, just like it’s portrayed in elementary school textbooks everywhere. The old chairman of the boards is about to be a wearin’ a black hat and buckled shoes. It will be my best show to date. Even better than The Main Event. Come fly with me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home