Monday, November 05, 2007

You need to get educated online with Capella!

You ready to earn a degree online? Yeah? Good. Well now, you can check out capella university. It's awesome! Seriously, it is. I've heard of Capella University before, and it is legitimate. Now, I'm going to tell you more. From what I hear, Capella University is an accredited university (which is huge). And it's been around. It was founded in 1993. It's fully online and offers graduate online degree programs in the following: business, information technology, education, human services, public health, public safety, and psychology. It also offers bachelor’s degree programs in business, information technology, and public safety. Those are some pretty good areas if I do say so myself. But it goes deeper than that, folks. They offer 104 graduate and undergraduate specializations and 15 certificiate programs within those areas I just mentioned. Sweet! (This is all as of October 23, 2007, of course.) And if you think the university is small time, then listen to this: They have nearly 20,000 students enrolled online right now! And this is from all 50 states and 56 countries! That's quite a reach. And they want the academic experience to be of the highest caliber. Even though you are studying online, they want you to grow, as if you were at a university in person. Listen, folks. If you want an online education that will truly be valuable to your development as a person, Capella University is it. They are completely owned by the Capella Education Company. Their headquarters are in Minneapolis. For more information, check out the link above. You won't be disappointed. I don't work for them, but if I did, I would guarantee it too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home