Wednesday, January 09, 2008

You ever listened to Outkast with breakfast?

Seriously, you should try it sometime if you haven't. It's not quite as cool as playing Pink Floyd's one album while you watch The Wizard of Oz--it doesn't quite match up the same way--but still, it's pretty damn cool. As I was eating my cereal, Andre 3000 was singing about moving to the back of the bus, and I thought, "You know, I could eat this cereal at the back of the bus. It would probably be challenging!" But then, just as I was thinking about going to the bus stop, the song about bombs over Baghdad came on...and I was watching CNN Planet in Peril while eating bacon! Can you believe that? What are the chances!? So, seriously, you need to check out Outkast while you eat breakfast. It's freaky, man.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home