Friday, May 30, 2008

Victoria Drunkham (clever title)

Most of the time when we see Victoria Beckham, she’s all business, sporting a chiseled model’s façade. But in reality, it seems she loves to cut loose and have a good time. She parties, just like us! In a recent interview, the former Spice Girl confessed that she gets drunk, “all the time. We went to Napa for my birthday. David organized a surprise and we all got drunk and had a laugh.” She also revealed that beneath her sharp exterior lies a party-girl-at-heart. “You know I might look like a stony-faced pain-in-the-a** cow but in actual fact I like to have a laugh. I do like to have a drink and have a laugh, that kind of thing. I really don’t take myself too seriously, contrary to what people think. I think it’s important.” As for her dVb jeans brand, Posh says that she is all about being hands-on. She told press, “I do all the designing. I go to the factories. I work on the stuff. I think there are lots of celebrities, for want of a better word, I do hate celebrity because it does mean that you’re famous for absolutely doing nothing, a lot of them have licensing deals all over the place, and I actually am creative director of the dVb brand.” I can't wait until I meet her out sometime and can make out with her because she's drunk and I am too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home