Friday, February 02, 2007

The Doctor

I got an e-mail last night from a fellow Myspace blogger, The Doctorâ„¢,which has a funny ass blog himself so check it out. I think he actually was wondering initially, what the hell a random dude was doing subscribed to his blog, but checked out my stuff and liked it, so we agreed to whore each others myspace profiles. I actually found out about his blog from a girl friend of mine who said it was hilarious, so no, I didn't see a picture of a buff dude in a towel, start talking with a lisp and say to myself, "ohhh, I'm going to check this out." I was referred. It's like when people say they only check out Playboy for the articles, except in this case, I'm telling the truth. He definitely is doing a good job though reaching the female audience and in return, his blog has helped me out a lot with building my fanbase here on good old myspace, so add him and check his blog out. . Check it here, or close your eyes and randomly click pretty much anywhere on this blog and you should get there: The Doctorâ„¢

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home