Friday, February 09, 2007

I'm sick right now

No, I'm not talking about how "totally sick" I am bro. I'm also not looking for sympathy. I'm just bored and felt like going back to my roots with a myspace blog. haha. "My roots."Anyway, I'm sick, it's 11:21 pm and it feels like I just woke up 2 hours ago. This day flew by. I'm on any medicine I can get my hands on and I'm watching the stupidest movie ever, "Twister." Why? I have no idea. I'm not really watching it, it's just on in the background. Bill Pullman is pretty sweet though. Him and Bill Paxton should team up to make a movie sometime where they just go around being badasses and beating people up for no reason. Then, after they beat them up, look at each other, give each other high-five and say, "We really are awesome." Now that's what I call a classic movie...or a piece of shit, I can't remember. Also, recent Oscar winner Phillip Seymour-Hoffman is in this movie. I can't believe he did this shit. I like Phillip Seymour-Hoffman but I absolutely hate his character in this movie. It's like a mix of Bill & Ted, every goofy character from any failed comedy and all the annoying parts of Jack Black. But who am I? I'm just a man with a laptop, way too many blogs and a dream...or 12. It's not like I'm starring in Summer blockbusters about tornados that show up, knock on your door, make monster noises and then tear the shit out of your house. All I have is a blog, and this cold that I can't get rid of. Damn it, I hate being sick.Alright, I'm turning this movie off before it starts pissing me off and taking a shower. Late. (remember when people used to say late?)-The Uninspired Blogger

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home