Friday, November 16, 2007

This video is cool.

Now it isn’t too often that I can find my self raving about a video, but here it goes…..This video is cool. Is that raving? With all the crap that is out there it is always nice to find a gem like this. It’s not two lame ass friends lip syncing to a web cam. It’s not someone who you could care less about sharing their absurd opinions. It’s not some wanna be with no sense of humor trying to make a funny film. You may ask, “Then what is it doing on You Tube?” Anyone that knows anything about production and editing could tell you that this must have been quite an undertaking. But it was worth it. This is probably the most innovative stop motion film I have seen. The only thing that pisses me off about this video is that I didn’t make it. Your momma's on crack rock.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home