Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Must Love Blogs

I have nothing to write about. I just wanted to use this incredibly gay (happy) title for a blog. Get it though? It’s just like the romantic comedy, Must Love Dogs, starring John Cusack that came out last year. Awesome! This blog is exactly like that movie because in that movie…well I don’t know what happens, something about dogs…and in this blog…well I don’t know what it’s about, something about blogs. It’s perfect! It’s like a romantic comedy love connection match made in heaven! And you know what they say: All Dogs Go to Heaven! Hey-yo! I could go on like this forever, but hey, Heaven Can Wait. In other news: Amazingly, Saww III: The Sherman Oaks Webcam Murders is going to air again on IFC sometime soon. Why? I’m not really sure but it’s awesome. Also, be on the lookout for this new actor, Trott Felipe. He is going to be a huge star and take Hollywood by storm. Drunk Blogger writes poetry based on the situation in North Korea for the weekend edition of USA Today.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"MUST LOVE DOGS" actually starred DIANE LANE !

11/09/2006 03:57:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home