Wednesday, March 28, 2007

You need cameras as weddings, dog

You need to take pictures at weddings with wedding cameras, yo. YouYou ever think to yourself: "Hmm...I'm getting married soon, and you know what? I have no frickin' wedding cameras!? Oh my lord!!!" Well...you may not freak out like that and you may not use the word "frickin'", but, you do need favors.Now you can! You can shop for weddings. There is this Internet Wedding Superstore that you should definitely check out...up there...at the link...that says "wedding favors." Let's be real, folks...this place is the best online. They have dem cheap. They have dem personalized. They have dem personalized. They have dem, yo. And not just for bridesmaids and groomsmen. Word. And a lot of items have free personlization! That's so awesome, I just pitched a tent! Because I'm going camping after my wedding! For the honeymoon! Gnarly, dude!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home