Sunday, March 11, 2007

I Awesome

On the other hand, I know I'm just on a natural high right now and things are gonna get shitty and tough again, which will be good, because I feed off that. But...it will be on my terms this time. I've got my money right. Now I want war. And on an even other hand, I have a lot of haters that have tried to bring me down lately. There were a few at my last job. When I told some people I was going to work for a studio, some of them looked at me like I just killed their dog and got a new job at a studio. It almost made me sick, the blatant jealousy I saw on some people's faces. I didn't know how to take it. (Most of the people there were cool though, don't get me wrong.) People are supposed to keep progressing and move on. That's how life is! Nothing lasts forever. But my last job was like a freakin' black hole at times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home