Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Watch Jimmy Kimmel

The push is on. We need everybody to help keep the dream alive. If I am annoying you with these bulletins, please block me. If I'm annoying you with these bulletins and you don't want to block me, I really am sorry. But, I can't stress enough how important opening weekend is to this movie. Please come out to see the film this weekend, and make it a party. Take pictures and post them. Of anything. Have a blast. We're in theatres this Friday (4/20) and we need as many people as possible to go see it or we may not be in any theatres the following weekend. Oh yeah, I got a stupid haircut that I regret. I'm sure my wife will love it. Nothing like a 35 year old trying to recapture his break dancing past. Thanks. DA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home