Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Commercials Suck

I recently received a copy of 'NCAA College Hoops 2K6,' a game for my Xbox 360 that I bought off eBay. We all know that I'm really cool because I like basketball and play it very well. We all know that I'm cool because I have an Xbox 360. That's not the point of this story, although I do want to name drop as many cool material possessions and facts about my life on the internet as possible to make myself seem even cooler then I am.The point of all of this though, is that I bought it from a guy who is in the military, on a base in Germany. It was sent through military mail, and he even put a $5 bill in the package because he couldn't find the booklet (which I didn't even care about)...but the coolest part...the most awesomest, sickest, radicalist, gnarliest part about it, was that he wrapped the game in a fresh copy of a newspaper from Germany that was from the day Italy won the World Cup. There was a picture of the team holding up the trophy and then of course, the whole thing was in German.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home