Friday, January 27, 2006

I Saw Jerry O'Connell's Retarded Brother Today

I can't remember his name and it doesn't really matter anyway, but I saw Jerry O'Connell's flamboyant, spotlight-seeking, mooching-off-his-twin-brother, brother today driving on Olive Ave. in Burbank right by the Warner Bros. lot. How did I notice him? Well I saw a sick black car, with the windows totally tinted, but the driver's side window was wide open and he was practically leaning out the window so people could see him. It was so quick, I couldn't even tell what kind of car it was. I did see him though, which was probably his goal. If people see him driving by the studio lots, then of course they will think that he was actually on one of the studio lots...right? In actuality, he was probably coming from Weinerschnitzel, where he picked up the latest deal of a free corn dog when you buy 2 jumbo dogs. (I don't know if this is an actual deal at Weinerschnitzel and Weinershnitzel, in no way, approves of this message. Especially since it involves Jerry O'Connell's retarded brother eating at their fine establishment.) Whatever the case, he was probably driving around, looking for another reality show to be on and wondering why Rebecca Romajin-Stamos went for his brother and not him. All in all, it was a douchebaggy kind of day. P.S. How gay is this picture? Jerry O'Connell PSA: Hey kids, don't be fooled by my brother. He sells cheap wedding favors for a living, but my acting career is still booming. I'm going to be in the upcoming film Neil Young Heart of Gold, I think, and I just bought some New York Office Space for J. OC Productions. I've even begun stock option trading! I'm still awesome. I swear. No, I did not peak in Stand By Me! What are you talking about? Geez. Whatever. I'm an awesome writer and I write blogs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home