Thursday, February 02, 2006

I've Decided To Outsource My Blogs To India

A lot of you (3 people) have probably been wondering why I haven't been writing as many blogs. (Especially when I'm trapped, working in a cage every night and have plenty of time to write.) Well the truth (that I made up) is, I've outsourced my blogs to India and the turnaround is not very quick. I thought outsourcing my blogs to India would be more cost effective, but it turns out that wit doesn't translate very well. Also, apparently they are confused because instead of e-mailing me the blogs when they are done, they print them up and send them snail mail style. (I'm going to start saying snail mail style. Not because it's cool. Because it's lame.) It takes the blogs 2 weeks to arrive, and by the time they do, the pop culture subjects I gave them to write about are yesterday's news. Or actually, should I say, 2 weeks ago's news. HAHA, LOL,ROTFL,LMAO,HEHE,TEHEHE,HAHA,LOL. The other problem is, they don't even attempt to write them when they are drunk and pissed off. Unbelievable. Anyway, the point is, outsourcing sucks. Now, they are going to outsource Drive-Thru windows at some McDonald's? This totally sucks. What am I going to do when I'm driving home from work at 3:00 AM PST and I want fast food? I mean, sure, I'll still be able to buy it, but I won't get the opportunity to look at somebody who has an even worse job than me and be reminded of how awesome...I mean, lucky I am. So I think I'm going to stop outsourcing my blogs and start writing them again. Don't get me wrong, Sanjay did his best and he was a hard-worker, but it's tough to match my skill (ways of finding creative solutions for boredom at work). Thanks again Sanjay but sorry, I'm tired of reading blogs entitled: "How Is It About K-Fed, You Hear? By Brian Larsche" The Drunk Blogger will soon be featured through Level9 Media. In his dreams...oh...wait... seriously he will be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home