Monday, February 06, 2006

Super Bowl XL, At Least Matthew Mconaughey Wasn't On The Sidelines

You know what sucks? Drinking all day at a Super Bowl party starting at 2:00 PM PST, coming home, passing out at 11:00 PM PST and waking up at about an hour later at 12:12 AM PST, wide awake and sober. Yeah, that's what happened, and it explains why I'm writing this at 3:16 AM PST on a Sunday night/Monday morning. You'd hope, if I was up at this time, that I'd at least be hooking up with some girls from Pittsburgh that I met at Saddle Ranch while celebrating the Steelers Super Bowl XL victory, but no, I came home right after the party, ate some bad food, and now I'm wide awake. At this point, I'm ready to start my Monday, but the problem with that is, I'm usually not too functional on 1 hour of sleep. I know what your thinking. "How lazy is this guy?" I know, I know. I'm trying to be harder on myself. I realize that 1 hour of sleep is plenty of sleep to function but I usually prefer at least 2 hours. Everybody has different sleep needs. Anyway, this Super Bowl party was a Hollywood party so that's how it ties in to being a drunk blogger in Hollywood...I think. Also, there was a joke going around the party that I had a rap album coming out in Yugoslavia and Kuala Lumpur this month and I was about to go on an international tour. One girl actually believed it and "jokingly" asked me for a dollar. Even though, I think her eyes literally turned green, she was serious and by "dollar" she meant, "as much money as possible and a marriage so that I don't have to work anymore." Anyway, all in all, it was a great Super Bowl. Contact The Drunk Blogger Here.

1 Comments:

Blogger BrianLaesch.com said...

Hey, I said I was the Drunk Blogger In Hollywood, not the Alcoholic Blogger In Hollywood Soon To Be In Rehab ;)

2/07/2006 06:27:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home