Monday, December 12, 2005

A Homeless Guy Yelled Today

Today I was getting out of my car after I parked at a meter around Hollywood and Vine and right when I got out of my car, a pigeon flew up in the air and a homeless guy walked by really fast and pissed off and yelled, "this fucking trash heap excuse for a fuckin' city," and then walked off pissed off. And you know what? For a guy in his situation, I definitely couldn't blame him, but I was in a good mood and walked to the store I was going to and thought nothing of it. Then, I went in to the store to do some Christmas shopping and when I came back out to my car, a cop was giving me a traffic ticket. It was 1 minute after my meter expired. I got in my car after he gave it to me, slammed my door and yelled, "fuck". Now I agree with that homeless guy. Life sure is weird sometimes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home