Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Dr. Seuss, Harrison Ford & The Super Bowl?

I know this is a little it late...but I just came out of my post-Super Bowl party drunken stupor to realize that during pre-game of the big game, they aired a Dr. Seuss themed short that featured Harrison Ford(mid-life crisis earring and all), hanging out in a cartoon Dr. Seussland, narrating a poem about the Super Bowl, along with other NFL legends. I think it took a few days for the shock to wear off, for me to realize that I saw this. Don't get me wrong. I like Harrison Ford. I like the NFL. I definitely liked Dr. Seuss when I was young. But I don't understand the combination of the 3, at all. I have 3 questions: 1. What the hell? 2. Besides Indiana Jones 4, what is up with Harrison Ford's career? 3. What the fuck? Bonus Question: Is Harrison Ford still dating Calista Flockhart? Bonus Question #2: Who cares?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home