Monday, February 13, 2006

Drunk Blogger Attends Clippers-Bulls Game, Showed Up By 8 Year Old

I was on hand to witness my Chicago Bulls (sorry LA) beat the Los Angeles Clippers Sunday night. I had great seats. I had a great date. I had a great haircut. I had great clothes on. I was sitting behind 2 of the cast members from Reno 911 on Comedy Central. I said what's up to one of them because I met him before at Barney's Beanery because he had the same t-shirt as me (Colonel Sanders with an afro). The Bulls were winning. In general, everything, including myself, was awesome. I felt like I was part of Hollywood. I felt like number 1 Clippers fan Frankie Muniz, only 2 feet taller. Things were sweet. Life was great. After halftime, the Clippers girls (Clipperettes? Clipgals? Pierced Clips?) were handing out those blow-up sticks that you bang together to make a bunch of noise during free throws or whatever (I was behind the basket). My date (we'll just call her Salma Hayek for now), took a pair and so did I, only, my plan was to keep them as a souvenir and not blow them up since I am a Bulls fan. Then, I saw a young kid walking behind one of the Clippers girls and asking around. I figured he was looking for a pair of the blow-up banging sticks and that they were out. I figured, "Hey, I don't need these. I'll be nice and give them to the kid." He was probably 8 years old, but wearing a button down shirt and jeans and looked similar to a young Nick Cannon. I tried to hand him the blow-up bang sticks and he looked at me as if I was speaking Japanese and said, "Nah, I'm looking for row 15 bro," and walked off as if he owned the Staples Center. I felt kind of stupid but not really, it was more funny than anything else. Me and Salma Hayek shared quite a laugh. A good time was had by all. Ye merry gentleman sitting around at the match, and some other bullshit that sounds smart, pretentious and blogworthy. Hi, I'm the Drunk Blogger. Shit, I just revealed my secret identity. Oh well, give me some work. antonlash@aol.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home