Monday, February 27, 2006

I Went To The Famous Mel's Drive-In

Dear Journal, I went to Mel's Drive-In on Sunset Blvd. in West Hollywood on Friday afternoon. Our waitress had dark hair and kind of reminded me of a wannabe Janeane Garafalo without glasses. I didn't get a chance to ask her about her political views and I'm pretty sure her voice wasn't as annoying, but besides that, yeah, exactly like Janeane Garafalo. On a scale of 1 to 10 she kind of sucked. I don't know why but she gave us a lot of attitude. When I asked her for the second time if she could bring us the waters she forgot about (and I said it politely), she kind of acted as if I didn't say anything and then when she did respond it was as if I told her that the restaurant we were eating at was called Mel's Drive-In. In other words, she didn't care and it was obvious. She wasn't very friendly. Since I know a lot of you tune into my blog to read about restaurant reviews and find out where to eat in Los Angeles, I wouldn't recommend it on a Friday afternoon. Although...the Avocado Burger I had was delicious, mouth-watering, to-die-for, fabulous, fabolous the rapper, superb, decadent (or something), sinful and heaven all at the same time. I'd give it 5 Wacky Drunk Blogger Ice Cream Stars....if that rating system for restaurants actually existed on this blog. Drunk Blogger is a staff writer for Oprah Winfrey's Production Company Harpo...except he makes everything up. Coppyright 2006.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home