Friday, February 17, 2006

Tara Reid Drives Around Hollywood Looking For Paparazzi

I saw Tara Reid today...for the 3rd time in about 6 months. I saw her while I was leaving the Griddle. I figured that she was going to the Griddle too but she ended up going to Rite Aid. She was driving around with a friend who was dressed equally as skanky or "nice" in Hollywood terms, and this douchebag guy riding shotgun who looked like an overage model. He also looked like the kind of guy, that if he tried to start talking he simply wouldn't be able to. Not because he was mute or dumb, but just because he forgot how to while he was doing his hair and getting ready to go out and drive around town with Tara Reid. Seriously, if I've seen Tara Reid driving her car around town 3 times in the last 6 months then she must really be starved for attention because I work all the time and am hardly cruising around town much. I can totally see her thought process too, "Hmm..if I drive around Hollywood and show up at Rite Aid, spend 20 minutes there and buy a pack of gum, maybe paparazzi will get a few photos of me and I'll end up on in the 'Celebrities, There Just Like Us!' section of US Weekly....yeah...that's it..." I gotta be honest, I was disappointed that she went into the Rite Aid instead of the Griddle because if she went to eat at the Griddle I was going to go into the Rite Aid, buy a birthday card, sign it with the url of this blog and put it on her windshield. Oh well, failed promotional opportunities. Maybe it's for the best because who knows if Tara Reid, despite her last name, can actually read anyway, let alone know what a web address is. And I'm not even gonna start on the Euro Trash riding shotgun, he would probably look at it and think it was an Arabic language or something. Ahhh...Life in Taradise. It must be nice. With her career on ice. I've seen her thrice. Word To Your Sponsor: Hey everybody! It's Tara Reid! What's up! Since my career is screwed, I've been forced to make money doing blog advertisements! Mother's Day is coming up so you should buy some mother's day flowers!!!! Or, if you are rich like I temporarily am, diamond earrings! Ok, I'm going to go smoke some more! Drunk Blogger is a regular ghost writer on ABC's Lost, but not really.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home