Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Tom Cruise & Katie Holmes Split Finally

Happy Valentine's Day Ya'll! I don't have any witty, pop culture commentary to offer on the subject, because that's not what the Drunk Blogger does. Even though I live in Hollywood, I don't care that much about celebrities unless they are me, somebody I know or I do care about them. But, Life&Style Weekly is reporting that Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes have finally split up but will maintain the appearance of a relationship until the baby is born. Man, I feel sorry for that kid. I don't have anything else to say, that's just fucked up. Now Tom can go back to being gay and Katie can go back to...well, maybe they are making a Dawson's Creek TV Movie?...because her career is screwed.

1 Comments:

Blogger BrianLaesch.com said...

Yeah, why didn't I think of that? Maybe because I'm a realist and Katie isn't due on that show for at least 2...maybe 3 more years.

Oh did I say years? I mean months, just enough time for the baby to be born. Maybe she should actually have the baby on the show. It would make for good TV and the height of both Katie and her kids careers....and lives.

2/15/2006 07:04:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home