Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Oh What Dude, The Hot New Catch Phrase

In case you were wondering, the new, hottest catch phrase to start in Hollywood and soon to spread across the country is, "Oh What Dude," followed by an optional question mark, exclamation point or combination of both. Seriously, I'm telling the truth. It's the newest thing. Everybody in Hollywood is saying it. It can double as a question or a statement. If you are from somewhere else, jump on the bandwagon now and be the first one in your neighborhood to be riding your bike around and wowing your friends with your slick Hollywood lingo. I'm anticipating it to be so big that I've started my own website, www.ohwhatdude.com, to promote the catch phrase. Although the website looks like shit right now, someday it's going to be awesome and I'm going to be sitting back, looking at my computer monitor, shaking my head and literally saying, "Oh what dude." Most Hollywood publications like The Daily Variety and The Hollywood Reporter are estimating that it will rank right up there with Bart Simpson's "Eat My Shorts" and Joey Lawrence's "Whoah!" However, catch phrase insider's aren't anticipating it to beat out Bart Simpson's "Don't Have A Cow Man." T-shirts are already in the works. Reports say Paris Hilton has already been spotted wearing one saying "Oh What Dude?" and Nicky Hilton was spotted wearing another that said, "Oh What Dude!" Also, old and trendy fashion designer Ed Hardy is set to release an "Oh What Dude" mesh hat line that also features a cartoon cow with flames coming out of it's eyes, snorting powdered milk. (It will retail for $120 at Ed's shop on Melrose Ave.) Yes folks, this is the new catch phrase of the 2000's and it's hear now. If you are anywhere but Hollywood you probably haven't heard it, which is why I'm telling you about it now. Start saying it now. You can thank me later. Oh What Dude!?

Contrary to popular belief, I was not drunk while writing this.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh What Dude?!

2/23/2006 05:27:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home