Monday, February 27, 2006

Rainstorm Rocks LA, The Sky Is Falling

I was awoken this morning to the sound of rain pitty-pattying on my window sill. Oh what a glorious morning. The rain softened my sleep and rhythmically, melodically and enchatingly soothed my soul. My heart pounded to the beat of the drops. My eyelashes fluttered as I woke up to the smell of moisture in the ozone. Natures game of tittly-winks......WTF...uhh... sorry about that. For a second I forgot that I didn't major in poetry and that I don't struggle for cash while dedicating my life to my writing and that I don't share a studio apartment in Manhattan with 4 other people and that I actually enjoy the company of women. I'm such a good actor that I can channel into other people. Sometimes it happens without warning. As I was saying...a rainstorm rocked (rained kind of hard on) us here in Los Angeles Monday all day long. It's supposed to continue until Tuesday morning - meaning that people will be driving even worse than usual. People in Los Angeles drive like they are in a blizzard when it sprinkles. Apparently when you do your driving test in Los Angeles they tell you that you can severly hydroplane if you go over 15 mph. Actually, everybody is from somewhere else out here. Hmm...I'm not really sure what the deal is. And Now A Word From: Also, check out Marine Electronics, they are awesome! Cheap Wedding Favors are also good on rainy days, serially. Also, I'm kind of depressed from the rain so send flowers. One more thing, I'm about to go play Golden Tee Complete at...uhh... at Barney's Beanery, yeah, that's it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home