Friday, March 03, 2006

I Have Something Very Important to Say In My Blog

I have something to say. I want to be heard. I want to have a voice. I'm going to say this, very important message and you all need to listen. This is going to change the world. This is going to create world peace and bring us all back to a time where things were a lot simpler. Nobody fought wars and the economy was booming. I believe what I am about to say, or actually, what I'm about to ask, is very important and needs to be read by thousands among millions on the internet. I'm sick of holding back and not saying what's on my mind. I'm going to get political here. Are you ready? Here it is. I'm about to say it. No seriously, here we go. I'm going to say this once and only once. Listen up. Because you might miss it. And that would suck. I'm going to say it right now. So, I'm about to say it. This will change everything. Forward this to 10 of your friends within in 20 minutes or you will have bad luck in love for 20 years. Ok. Are you ready? I believe I am about ready. Alright, I'm going to say it. Here we go. Here goes nothing. Are you sitting down? Hold on to your seats. "Hold on to yer butts" - Samuel Jackson in Jurassic Park. No, that was not it. Alright, are you ready? Seriously, this phrase is going to sweep the nation again, creating world peace, one smile at a time. The power of my blog can change the world. Ready? Ok... Here it is. So I says to the guy, I says to him, I says....Oops, I thought I was Chris Farley for a second. Alright, here we go. Ready..... Where's the Beef? Drunk Blogger is copywritten. Any broadcasting of Drunk Blogger without the expressed, written consent of Drunk Blogger is strictly prohibited, kind of.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This blogger weird. I don't get it. I think he really drunk. I know him in college at fraternity. He not as weird then. He nice guy then.

3/06/2006 09:55:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home