Sunday, April 02, 2006

I Attended the UCLA Victory Over LSU

Alright, first of all, I went to Arizona State. I had a great time there. So much so that I still question most social activity nowadays. Nothing lives up to expectations. But, today, I went to the Westwood Brewing Company (I think that's what it's called) and pretended to be not only a hardcore Bruin fan, but a former student. Anyway, we pretty much owned the place and led everybody to the greatest school spirit moment in school history during UCLA's victory over LSU to play in the championship game against Florida. We did it for our own purposes. We took some video (which I'm not at liberty to talk about due to confidentiality agreements), but not only that, we were on the news, a lot. I met the reporter named Deborah and go a picture with her. If you meet her, let her know I still want to marry her. Since all I do is work and have no life, I checked out their stations website. She wasn't on there though. So I'm just going to pretend that this is her. Even though it isn't. She was really hot, but kind of short. I told her she was my favorite journalist though. I told her it was between her and Cronkite and I couldn't decide. I said a lot of other drunk stuff during the game that was funny. Man, I'm hilarious. I would probably tell this story better, if I wasn't actually drunk right now. But I am. Damn, oh well. I will also say, that social life in LA sucks, at least for me, because all I do is work and I become disconnected with the semi-hot girls at bars who pick up on semi-attractive losers and dont' know what to do when a real mutha fucka like me comes along. Anyway, that is all. Expect more from me, very soon ;) Edie Falco PSA: Hey kids! It's Edie Falco AKA Carmella from The Sopranos! Check out flowershop.com. You can send flowers or you can buy Marine Electronics. Ok...actually, I'm not sure about that last part. But it would be a pretty cool flower shop if it was true. Drunk Blogger is actually drunk, which sometimes helps, but tonight, it hinders.

3 Comments:

Blogger Brooke said...

See now? When UCLA wins...everybody wins! I'm terribly envious.

And I won't even tell you how long ago I graduated from there.

4/02/2006 01:31:00 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

If it's not the Spurs....my ass ain't watching:)

4/03/2006 08:09:00 AM  
Blogger Spotty said...

I'm still a Sixers and most recently Rockets fan. Not much into college ball but I did pick 9 teams for March Madness, none of which made it past the first round. I suck! Whoo hoo, let's go to Vegas!

4/03/2006 02:34:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home