Sunday, March 19, 2006

My Short Film is Going to Air on IFC

This really genius film my buddy and I made, entitled Saww III: The Sherman Oaks Webcam Murders is going to air on IFC sometime within the next month. I'll announce it when I know. You should probably jump on the bandwagon now because after this airs, it's pretty much over and I'll be really tough to get in touch with. My agent (neighbor) will be taking all calls from this point on. I will also be walking around Hollywood with a scarf, sun glasses and a large, goofy hat on at all times, even at the gym and when I shower. (You never know where paparazzi may be.) I will also be retiring from blogging, only to make an amazing comeback, tomorrow, and launch my blogging world-tour. I will be hitting up all the same spots that Tucker Max did, except instead of signing at bookstores or frat houses, I will be signing out of the trunk of my Honda Accord, and instead of signing my book, I will be signing computer print-outs of my blogs. But anyway, enough about me. Oh wait... This is my blog. Alright, we can talk about me some more. Anyway, grab some popcorn, a 2-liter of Pepsi, sit back, relax and enjoy Saww III: The Sherman Oaks Webcam Murders. Then, 4 minutes later get back up because the movie will be over. SAWW III: The Sherman Oaks Webcam Murders The Drunk Blogger was not harmed in the making of this film, but his feelings were hurt.

5 Comments:

Blogger Cos said...

That video is fantastic! I've never laughed so hard at seeing a man dying by stapler!

3/19/2006 11:54:00 PM  
Blogger BrianLaesch.com said...

Thanks man.

3/20/2006 08:14:00 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

I'll check it out when i get home...I want to post some of my films too.....gotta figure all that shizzzzit out.

3/21/2006 09:23:00 AM  
Blogger Lebatron said...

Great video. Also, on the topic, did you know Tucker Max is being sued, AGAIN!? Check out my blog for more info.

3/21/2006 01:01:00 PM  
Blogger Conqueress said...

That was great! I think my favorite part was the clothes basket... I think you stole it from me tho. Hey, you owe me a credit in the movie! Eh, nevermind, keep up the good work!

3/21/2006 07:51:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home