Thursday, March 16, 2006

George Clooney Blog

I know what you are thinking. This guy is going to make fun of George Clooney for his profanity-laced tirade the other day. You think I'm going to quote him and make fun of his quotes because of my midwestern conservative upbringing. You think I'm not the real Hollywood deal and that I don't like George Clooney because of his outspoken political behavior. Ya'll gots me all wrong. Listen little homies, don'ts be worrying about dat ish. Allz ya gots ta know is that I write dope comedy ish and I dooz dis shit in my sleep n shit. Oh...sorry about that. For a second I thought I was a junior high student wearing JNCO jeans. Anyway, I just wanted to write a blog about George Clooney, strictly for the fact that he told somebody not to blog about him. I think that shit is hilarious yo. Yo. Shit. I mean, what if he actually read my blog and told me not to use his name and in turn, I got tons of publicity that in turn (again) boosted my writing and eventual acting career? I mean, how much of the shit would that be? Would it be, "the shit" or "the mutha fuckin shit" or even "some dope shit"? Again, I'm not using curse words. I'm just quoting the different levels of "the shit." It's in Webster's. You can check it out. Anyway, this George Clooney blog has been brought to you by basically nothing at all and me feeling like writing some stuff...I mean shit, that makes no sense. George Clooney ya'll. George Clooney. Drunk Blogger is a regular contributor to various international publications, including the Hawaii Times.

2 Comments:

Blogger Spotty said...

You can write about George all you want if you include pics...I can stare at him all day. what did you say again?

3/16/2006 11:08:00 AM  
Blogger Lebatron said...

I don't completely understand what it is about George the ladies love so much.

3/21/2006 04:21:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home