Monday, March 06, 2006

Oscar Predictions Recap: Funny Really Doesn't Win

My experiment to predict the winners of the 78th Annual Academy Awards according to which nominee I could make up the funniest story for back-fired on me. I went 1-for-11 in my Oscar Predictions, putting my Oscar Predicting Average or (OPA) at .090 and proving once again that I'm not good at predicting winner's for the 2006 Academy Awards and somehow that I can't play baseball either. I don't know when the first time I proved that I couldn't predict the winners of the 2006 Academy Awards, but this evidence definitely backed it up. Anyway, that sucked, but at least Crash won Best Picture. Congratulations to everybody involved in that film. The other highlight of the night for me was when Three 6 Mafia performed "It's Hard Out Here For A Pimp" and then immediately after won the Oscar for Best Original Song. Three 6 Mafia winning an Oscar? Oh what dude?! As Jon Stewart said last night, "I think things just got a little bit easier out here for a pimp." Drunk Blogger was a contributor to getting drunk last night and doesn't feel writing much more today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home