Thursday, March 09, 2006

I Am In Mexico

By the time you read this, I will be in Mexico. I won't tell you where though because of paparazzi concerns. For all of my readers out there (my parents), I will be there until Monday night so you won't see any updates of this blog. This gives you a perfect opportunity to watch "Lazy Tuesday" over and over again and go back and read my archives. The archives are probably better because I didn't used to try to write a blog everyday. I used to do it for the art man. For the love of blogging man. Now all these corporate fat cats in suits put pressure on me to produce. Man, all I wanna do is live in a tent on the beach, grow my hair out and smoke medicinal marijuana all day, but "the man" won't let me. So yeah, check out the archives, check out my blog about outsourcing since that seems to be the concensus favorite and also check out my myspace films. That should be enough to tide everybody over until Tuesday. Thanks Mom & Dad! I knew you would understand. Alright, now I'm going to leave you in song - [We like Kentucky Basketball, Gotta watch Kentucky Basketball, I love Kentucky Basket-ball. Yo, this Mexico trip is gonna be like no other, now take it brother. Kightley, Kightley, Kightley. And don't forget about Robin Leach, Leach, Leach. We Like Kentucky Basketball. Gotta love Kentucky Basket-ball.] Ahh... I think I'm drunk already...serially. The Drunk Blogger will actually be drunk this weekend, but he won't be blogging, and he doesn't give a shit. Uhhhhhhh

3 Comments:

Blogger Spotty said...

I hope you have a nice trip...man, would love to join you on that whole vegging out thing on a beach for the rest of my life. That would be the way to live.

3/10/2006 10:57:00 AM  
Blogger Barbara said...

Ahh feel the drunken warmth of Mexico dude....

Cheers and lots of Tequila...

3/13/2006 02:51:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hope u had a good time in mexico

3/19/2006 03:04:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home