Tuesday, March 14, 2006

I Saw Andy Milonakis Today At Rite Aid

I saw Andy Milonakis today at the Rite Aid at Sunset & Fairfax. I don't know what it is about that place but I see everybody there. Not that it's too big of a deal. I can't say he is a role model (it's tough to idolize somebody who is younger than you, even though he isn't and is like 43 or something). I also can't say I look up to him (he is about 5'2" tall). I won't even say I neccesarily like the guy because I don't know him, but God Dammit I respect him. I mean, who else could come up with a theme song that says, "I got peas on my head, but don't call me a peehead." Well - actually, I could probably come up with that...but the fact that he got his own show on MTV with a theme song like that...well...I can't hate on that. Anyway, the best part is that he was with his buddy in his 20's who most people would mistake for his older brother if they didn't know that he is actually 53 years old. Oh, but the best part is that he was actually rapping as he walked by. He said something about chicken pox or chicken pop or something. Maybe it was corn pops. I'm not sure. I wonder...did he know that I am actually a white rapper as well. Was he trying to battle me? Probably not. But, in honor of this classic Tinsel Town moment, I would like to leave everybody with an Andy-Milonakis style battle rap. This would be my response to the Rite Aid Rap-Off that could have occurred if he would have known about my white-rapping internet fame: Yo...check it...word...Microsoft Word...2006....uhh...here we go... I got deez on my head, but don't call me deez nuts. I've done that joke, it's at the end of all butts. I mean jokes, it's the butt of that, but don't eva tell Drunk Blogga that he can't rap. Shaq attaq, fake the funk on a nasty dunk. I once played hopscotch then Candyland with a Monk. Or was it Friar Tuck? That bear from Robin Hood fame? Or was it a bird? Shit, at least I know the name. I aint talking Kevin Costna, I'm talkin Disney style mayne. If you ever want, to read about celebs and combine that with randomness, peep what Drunk Blogga says. Or should I say types, cus my digital words own the internet rights. Ahh shit!! Andy, you just got served kid! or I mean 29-year old young adult. That was like fucking 8 Mile! Wait a minute...what did I just rap about? Andy Milonakis PSA: Hey kids, Andy Milonakis here. I gotta a fuel transfer tank, but don't call me a fuel transfer tankhead. I got an Orlando Vacation Rental on my head, but don't call me a OVRhead. I've got an Orlando Vacation Home Rental on my head but don't call me a peahead...or something. The Drunk Blogger is Flava Flav reincarnated, even though he is scared to death of Brigitte Nielsen. Oh yeah...and Flava Flav is still alive.

1 Comments:

Blogger Spotty said...

Can't say that I ever watched that show long enough to even know what it's about. Maybe 1 minute total. But I just wrote about Viva La Bam on my blog...now Bam rocks!

3/15/2006 12:04:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home