Monday, March 27, 2006

This Just In: Scandal. Drunk Blogger Created Myspace. Not Tom.

That's right. Tom is a fraud. I, Drunk T. Blogger, created Myspace man. It's true, and this photo evidence is proof, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that I am telling the truth. You may see this picture and think to that I used Adobe Photoshop 7.0 for Window XP to superimpose my head onto Tom's famous profile picture. That couldn't be further from the truth. Tom actually stole this picture from me and superimposed his head onto MY picture. Then he took the html code I had written for a website I was going to call "MyPlace," changed it to "MySpace," and used it as if he was the one who wrote it. Unbelievable. I would have come forward with my story sooner but I have been studying abroad for 3 years in uhh.. Eurasia, (approximately the same amount of time Myspace has been around) and knew nothing about it until now. I can't believe he would do something this low. I have contacted a few lawyers, including famous DUI attorney, Mile L. Berman. I'm going to take this straight to the Supreme Court very soon. Just watch me. I am demanding $10 million dollars, a free Myspace CD and at least 1 meeting with Dane Cook and Tila Tequilla. I'm going to win. You can't get away with this Tom. You stole my website! [Brian falls to his knees, closes his eyes, throws his head and hands into the air in the middle of rainstorm]
Brian:
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Curse you Tom. Curse you!!!! Also, you should by some Easter Flowers. How that makes sense at this point in the blog? I have no idea. Drunk Blogger theatrics have been brought to you by a new, limited social life.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That whole "Noooooooooo!!!" drama puts the visual of Luke Skywalker finding out who is father is in my head, was it something like that? Quivering lip and all?

3/27/2006 04:16:00 AM  
Blogger Tiffanie said...

I gotta say, you are quite a special creature.

3/27/2006 09:34:00 AM  
Blogger Lebatron said...

I agree with tiffanie.

Hmm, just to throw this in. I've recently written an article on fake tans. I'd love to hear your comments/opinions on my blog. Check it out

3/27/2006 03:18:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home