Friday, March 24, 2006

Attack of the Laundry Basket in Bloomington, IL (Plus, Director's Commentary)

I know. I know. I've been lazy with posts lately by posting my "short films," instead of writing stuff, but as I've said, I've been sick and I need the time off in my head. Plus, I've been focusing on my writing for Starked.com this week, which by the way, you should check out if you haven't yet. Especially if you live in LA. Did I mention that website was called Starked.com? I'm not sure if I mentioned that it was Starked.com or if I didn't say that it was Starked.com. Oh well. As I said, I've been sick. Starked.com Anyway, if you've been following my "career," for a while, you've probably already seen these. If you watched Saww III: The Sherman Oaks Webcam Murders, then this was in there too. But either way, here is Attack of the Laundry Basket in Bloomington, IL, plus the bonus version with Director's commentary...... Attack of the Laundry Basket in Bloomington, IL Attack of the Laundry Basket in Bloomington, IL (Bonus Director's Commentary) The Drunk Blogger has an afro, only for the filming of these shorts. It was not harmed.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I don't have speakers on my computer but good filmmaking can convey its message without the use of sound. "Attack of the Laundry Basket in Bloomington IL" is therefore a triumph. Shame I missed the directors commentry though.

Poetry Politics and Piracy
http://judaspenrose.blogspot.com

3/25/2006 04:18:00 AM  
Blogger Brooke said...

The commentary just about killed me. And YES. I've checked out Starked.com.

Good job!

3/26/2006 05:17:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home