Wednesday, April 05, 2006

I Got Royally Screwed Today While Trying to Watch/Promote Saww III

Ok, so I stayed up until 4:45 AM, which was about an hour ago, to watch my short film Saww III: The Sherman Oaks Webcam Murders on IFC. It was listed as airing at 4:45 AM, Wednesday April 5th. I turn on IFC, and there is a feature film on. Then, I check there website and not only find out that it will air at 4:45 AM "Wednesday night" AKA Thursday morning (IFC considers it Wednesday until 5:00 AM Thursday morning. I guess that's why they are independant.) but that Saww III will not actually air all 14 times that the schedule lists. Basically, there is no telling which shorts of the 5 that won, that they will play during those allotted times. OK...I can deal with that. This isn't my big break anyway, just a little bit of exposure. I just built it up in my head more because it was fun to. OK...I'm cool with that. But...the thing I can't deal with...the thing that really pisses me off...is that I came here to check the schedule of when Saww III is supposed to air, and I go to the blog (a few down) where I posted it and it is totally blank. WTF?!? Either a hacker somehow hacked my blog and took out all the info (which seems possible, considering the guy who beat me in the horror category had double the votes and views of me, and his film sucked) or, blogger messed up somehow. Either is unacceptable. I re-posted Saww III and the schedule, but what I've lost, and what cannot be replaced, is the witty, hilarious, zany, wacky, funny, and all out riot of a commentary that I posted to go along with that blog. I mean, it was hilarious. And now, probably some 14-year old hacker, who is jealous of my skills and is a moron, deleted my shit! WTF!? Not only will I probably never even see my own film on IFC, but somebody fucked with my promotion of the film through my blog, and to make things worse, it's 5:39 AM in the fucking morning and I'm wide awake, all because I stayed up to supposedly watch my film on IFC. What a retarded, vicious cycle this is! When they said that television and the internet were integrating more and more, I didn't think they were talking about this shit. To make things double worse, I don't even know if that last shit I typed even makes sense! So I don't know what the deal is but the word "annoying" comes to mind. Here is Saww III, maybe I'll just post it in every blog this month. The sound effects are the shit bitch! Pissed Off Drunk Blogger is brought to you by...well, pretty much everything he just wrote about. He's not mad at you though, unless you are the one who messed with his blog.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tiffanie said...

Sorry to hear that.

4/05/2006 12:21:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home