Friday, June 09, 2006

To All My Old Friends On Blogspot:

Dear everybody who used to check this blog, Thanks. I appreciate it. I wanted to let you know that I will still be using this blog but things will be changing and my main site will be www.drunkblogger.com & www.ohwhatdude.com You can also check out my online stores at www.drunkblogger.spreadshirt.com and https://www.spreadshirt.com/shop.php?sid=32145 Anyway, enough of the promotion. I just wanted to let you know where you can reach me. This blog isn't going away but it's going to be different and more of a "testing ground" for drunkblogger.com. Thanks again and I hope everybody who was here before Word Press destroyed this site will stay around and check out the new site. Thanks! -Drunk Blogger

1 Comments:

Blogger mni said...

hello!!!

7/17/2006 08:43:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home