Tuesday, April 25, 2006

I Saw Regina King @ My Job

I held the door for Regina King as I was walking into work and she was leaving where I work. I won't offer any more details in fear of getting fired from my job. Well...not really "in fear," but it wouldn't be a good thing. If you are reading this Regina - I was the totally, pimped out caucasian playa holding the door, wearing the button-up shirt, designer jeans and brand new white Pumas. Uhhhhhh... (Note: I do not think the term "totally, pimped out caucasian playa" is cool.) I did ask her if I could be in Ray 2, but she said they weren't making one. Damn. I don't see why not. The first one did so well. Regina King PSA: Hey kids, guess what? Mother's Day is just around the corner. It will be here before you know it. We all need to take time to thank the person that brought us into this world in the first place and this is the day to do it. They cared for you when you were young (and even now that we are grownups) so now we need to care for them. Let your mother know she's the most important woman in your life with our exceptional selection of Mothers Day Flowers and Mothers Day gift ideas from DotFlowers. Flowers are always a great choice for a Mother's Day gift. From the Monticello Rose Bouquet, to the Abundant Glory Arrangement, try elegant and traditional flowers that will impress your Mother. Drunk Blogger is a contributor to Rolling Stone - but not a regular contributor...well...actually not at all.

3 Comments:

Blogger Spotty said...

Cool! I loved that movie.

TAG - you're it. Read my blog.

4/27/2006 11:53:00 AM  
Blogger Lebatron said...

Maybe you should make the next Ray 2. I can see you as Ray.

4/27/2006 02:23:00 PM  
Blogger Lebatron said...

Remember when I said you inspired me to write an article on the useless celebrity news bullshit? Well, check it out.

4/27/2006 03:29:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home