Tuesday, April 18, 2006

06/06/06

There are signs all over LA that read "06 + 06 + 06: The Signs Are All Around You." Ok, I get the point, but what does it stand for? I was already aware of the fact that I'm kind of in hell just by living in Los Angeles, especially in Hollywood. If not hell, I'm at least in creative purgatory. I don't need a billboard to tell me that. So what the hell (Get it?) is it for? I'm going to be really pissed if I find out it's an advertisement for a new movie or video game or something (which it probably is). Anyway, if anybody has any insight into this "mysterious" new billboard and it's "deep, mythological" meaning or it's relation to whatever piece of shit "blockbuster" movie the studios are going to come out with this Summer, let me know. Well the Drunk Blogger believes in 06/06/06, but the only thing that scares him is Keyser Söze. And like that...the Drunk Blogger's gone.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw the preview when we made the mistake to see Scary Movie 4. Alecia

The Omen (2006)
Directed by
John Moore

Writing credits
Dan McDermott

Genre: Horror / Thriller (more)

Tagline: His Day Will Come

Plot Outline: A remake of the 1976 horror classic The Omen (1976), an American official realizes that his young son may literally be the devil incarnate. (view trailer)

User Rating: awaiting 5 votes.

Production Notes/Status:
Status: Post-production
Comments: Rlease Date is set for June 06, 2006

Credited cast:
Liev Schreiber .... Robert Thorn
Julia Stiles .... Katherine Thorn
Mia Farrow .... Mrs. Baylock
David Thewlis .... Jennings
rest of cast listed alphabetically:
Nikki Amuka-Bird .... Dr. Becker
Reggie Austin .... Tom Portman
Marshall Cupp .... Steven Haines
Seamus Davey-Fitzpatrick .... Damien Thorn
Michael Gambon .... Carl Bugenhagen
Pete Postlethwaite .... Father Brennan
Vee Vimolmal .... Baylock's Nurse

4/19/2006 02:47:00 PM  
Blogger BrianLaesch.com said...

Wow, that was easy haha. Thanks for the info.

4/19/2006 06:29:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

06-06-06 is the title of a new movie coming out soon....shouldn't you know this stuff?

4/21/2006 01:41:00 PM  
Blogger BrianLaesch.com said...

Anonymous #2, didn't you read Anonymours #1? It's not called "06-06-06" I guess you are right, I should know absolutely everything going on in Hollywood. My bad.

4/21/2006 10:24:00 PM  
Blogger freethoughtguy said...

Did you notice that these billboards have upside-down crosses instead of plus signs? Cool!

5/01/2006 09:47:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home