Friday, April 14, 2006

Happy Easter from the Drunk Blogger

Happy Easter from the staff here at Drunk Blogger. All 1,500 employees would like to wish the very best for you and yours. To celebrate, here is a picture of the Easter Bunny holding Spuds Mackenzie from Bud Light fame in the 80's. (I think it was the 80's at least.) Damn, those commercials worked too, because I was just a kid and didn't drink but I thought that dog was cool as shit. Now I drink Bud Light all the time. Anyway, I'll be spending Easter in Vegas at a bachelor party. Yeah I know. It's definitely not right. Happy Easter to everybody else though! I'm still hoping to get an extension on Easter until next Sunday. Drunk Blogger will at least be wearing an Easter colored button down shirt in Vegas.

2 Comments:

Blogger mni said...

hello!
a big kiss for you!

4/16/2006 02:10:00 PM  
Blogger Lebatron said...

Hmmm, if you actually did have a staff, what the hell would they do?

4/17/2006 09:03:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home