Saturday, April 08, 2006

I Asked Justin Timberlake if He Had Next

I apologize if this post makes my blog seem more like the diary of a 13-year old girl, than what it is. Wait a minute....what exactly is it? Anyway, that's the beauty of it, I'm incognito. I could actually be a 13-year old girl. Oh yeah.. the picture.. Well anyway, sorry about that shit, but this is how the Drunk Blogger started anyway. I just wanted to document all this stuff that I did and saw in Hollywood and just make fun of it. I didn't expect to amass a readership of over 5,000 (34+/-) a day. It just happened. Plus, it's like the Sopranos. You don't just go away from how the show started just to get to the juicy stuff. You don't get rid of the psychological part and the dreams, because that's just as much a part of the show as the gangster shit. (Yes, I've just compared my blog to the Soprano's.) Anyway, I went to my gym in Hollywood yesterday. I wasn't even going to play basketball but I noticed that there were a few people in there and nobody was playing so I figured I could get a game started. There were a few people shooting around at the other end and probably 8 where I was so I went down to the other end to see if anybody wanted to play. Without even recoginzing anybody, I walked right up to Justin Timberlake and said, "you guys want to play next?" It was funny because I didn't know who it was until I went up to him. (Damn, this is sounding like the diary of a 13-year old girl.) Anyway, he said, "Nah, I'm just shooting around." He was shooting around with some trainer, apparently working on his game for some reason. After that, we got a game going and we "straight balled yo." I don't know what got in to me, but as I usually do when there is a former member of N'Sync or another pop group watching, I played as if I was on the And 1 tour. I even crossed a guy over and he fell over and everybody started laughing. True story. I definitely redeemed myself because I played like shit the night before. I was hoping, by playing really well, that I would get a role in something or at least get to become a part of JT's entourage so I wouldn't have to work a night job anymore, but nothing happened. That was pretty much my whole plan for success in this town so I'm pretty much screwed and not sure what I'm going to do now. Oh well, I'm sure I'll think of something. Drunk Blogger writes for ESPN magazine, they just don't accept any of the stuff he submits to them.

6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

saw you left a comment at my blog, thanks for stopping in...check back in a couple off weeks, I should have the project somewhat close to being finished.

4/09/2006 08:03:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

that timberlake doesn't know what he's missing!!! maybe he thought you'd beat him....hence declined your offer to play so as to avoid embarassment!

4/09/2006 08:31:00 PM  
Blogger Brooke said...

Timberlake's loss.

4/09/2006 10:16:00 PM  
Blogger Persian girls said...

hey bud..hmmm,you've just visited our weblog,with the strangest comment ever...first let me say,that this weblog,persian girlss,is my essay writing project,for this semester,so it would be better to have critical comments for now..later its ok to have odd ones as well..
but i must confess that i really like ur blog!!
and everything u write,specially ur style,thats unique!!(hehe,usu,literature students measure things by style,type,etc)..
anyways,hope to see u around more..

4/10/2006 09:52:00 AM  
Blogger Octopus Grigori said...

That is FAN-tastic. We should get together all of our Justin sightings and assemble an army of bball-playin Justins.

4/14/2006 09:33:00 AM  
Blogger Octopus Grigori said...

You know Drunk Blogger, you sort of look like JT . . . .

4/14/2006 09:43:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home