Friday, April 07, 2006

A Douchebag Tries to Drag Race With Me

Alright, so I was leaving work at about 2:40 AM (I love my job) tonight...or this morning and as I'm driving by, this red car comes out of nowhere from behind me, driving fast as shit and passes me. OK. Random, but cool. Whatever. Then we pull up to a stop light where we are both stopped and I'm thinking, "Great, is he going to try and drag race me now?" I was joking though. I'm driving a 1995 Honda Accord Station wagon AKA "The Stabbin Wagon" and he is driving in what is apparently a souped-up red Toyota Sports car of some kind. I don't even know what the hell it was. So the light is about to change and what does he do? He starts revving up his engine as if we are about to do some awesome fucking street race from Fast & The Furious on the streets of Burbank. What the fuck? The light changes and I purposely sit there for about 8 seconds and he doesn't move. He continues to rev up his engine. I'm thinking, "Are you serious?" So I pull up and start to drive past him, already knowing what is coming. He lets me get into the intersection and then flies past me. I did get a look at him as I drove by and he was some goofy high school kid. Only he didn't look at me, it was really weird. For about 1/27th of a second, I felt bad for being pissed since it was just a kid. Then I came to my senses and realized that a douchebag has no age. Despite the fact that he is young and immature, does not negate the fact that he has the reminents of becoming a full-fledged douchebag when he gets older. As he flew past me, I calmly extended my arm out the window and extended my middle finger. I kept it up for the whole time I was behind him, way behind him, but hopefully he at least got the idea. Then, he pulls over in front of me, slows down and ends up in a turning lane at a light. I'm thinking he wants to start something. I've already had a bad day and to be honest, I didn't give a shit at this point. But the light is green so he turns left, I pass him, bring my middle finger back inside and close the window. Touche douchebag. You have won this round, but I'll be back. You nerd. Drunk Blogger is a ghost writer for rapper Ghostface Killah. Or at least he would be if he wasn't so busy killing people with ghost faces.

4 Comments:

Blogger Tiffanie said...

Thanks for the laughs. Gives me something to do while I am "working"....

4/07/2006 08:53:00 AM  
Blogger mni said...

olá, Amigo!

4/07/2006 04:26:00 PM  
Blogger mni said...

vejo sempre o teu blog, interessa-me. Qual é a tua opinião sobre o meu>?
beijos.

4/07/2006 04:31:00 PM  
Blogger Dan said...

Woah! After I read your article, which was white font on a black background, and then clicked on the Comment thingie, it brought me to a totally white page and now I'm like seeing venetian blinds all over the place. Whew! This is like better than drugs ... or something.

4/07/2006 08:16:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home