Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Daily Update: Weird Sighting in West Hollywood (I know. It's an oxymoron.)

Update: I just now walked down Laurel Ave. and saw a West Hollywood parking/traffic cop who looked like Carlos Mencia with a buzz cut, and a guy wearing a Japanese Kimono who looked like the 1985 Chicago Bears Quarterback Jim McMahon (sunglasses included) taking pictures of each other on a digital camera. I tell ya, only in LA. Well more notably, only in West Hollywood. This definitely deserves a WTF? Not only that, when I walked back, they were still talking and "hanging out" basically in the middle of the street. Seriously, I couldn't make this stuff up. Well...I take that back...I could easily make this stuff up. But I didn't. So the next time you see Carlos "Mind of" Mencia with a buzzcut, flirting with 1985 Chicago Bears Star Jim Mcmahon in a Kimono - Do what I did. Run - as fast as you can, and write a blog. Drunk Blogger, a man on a mission. Actually, make that a few missions. Whichever one wins. We lose. UPDATE TO THE UPDATE: Shortly after writing this, I was driving to work and saw Laurence Fishburne walking his dog on Outpost Drive. I thought about rolling down my window and yelling "Dude, The Matrix was awesome!" But then I remembered - I'm not a nerd.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home