Friday, May 05, 2006

Yeah!!! Let's Get Ready to Party!

Alright!! Are you ready to party? I'm ready to party? No, are you ready to party? Yeah!!! (chant) PARTY! PARTY! PARTY! Babes, dudes. Dudes, babes. Alright, now that we are all introduced, let's fucking party!!! Cinco De Mayo, AZ style mutha fuckas! Hola! Adios! Como Estas! Carne Asada! Chi Chi Rodriguez! Michelle Rodriguez dead on Lost!!! Actually, that kind of killed my buzz....but not for long!! Ahhh!!! I'm not even drunk yet but I feel like it! (chant) PARTY! PARTY! PARTY! That's right. I'm flying to AZ tomorrow morning to visit some friends from my ASU days and party for Cinco De Mayo. Who's coming with me? I'll be partying with Jimmy Kimmel, Headache Smith, David Spade, Spuds Mackenzie, Campus Man and Campus Bookie! Alright. Let's get fucking wasted, drunk blogger style! Holy fucking shit. I'm fucking wasted already and I haven't even drank anything. Or is it "drunk" anything? Who gives a fuck!! Yeah! (chant) PARTY! PARTY! PARTY! You feel that fucking chant? You feelin that shit? Can I cuss anymore in this blog? Who gives a shit!? Yeah! (chant) PARTY! PARTY! PARTY! ASU! Scottsdale! Total babes! Beer! Kamikaze Shots! Sun! Out of the smog, out of the blog and into the....uhh.... sun. Yeah! (chant) PARTY! PARTY! PARTY! I'm gonna freestyle now, uhhh, here I go, uhh... yo, I'm incoherent, but I AINT SCARED of IT. I'm drunk, but not really. So you can't dunk, on me silly. Uhh... yeah, that was sick! 8 mile style! Everybody from the 313, throw your mutha fuckin hands up and follow me. Uhhhhh!!! Let's do this shit like ASU in the 80's, even though I went there in the early 2000's!!! Fuck yeah! (chant) PARTY! PARTY! PARTY! This is going to be the best Spring Break in May ever!!!! Drunk Blogger was suprisingly not drunk during the typing of this blog. All PARTY chants and references to Kamikaze Shots are the sole property of Drunk Blogger. Any attempt to re-create the PARTY chant is illegal, but highly recommended, but only if you are joking.

Random PSA: In other news, I just completed filming a commercial for Ortho Evra. Even though that's not true and I just made that up, the news isn't all good folks. Apparently, Parker & Waichman, LLP filed a lawsuit against Ortho-McNeil Pharmaceutical, Inc. on behalf of 33 year-old woman diagnosed with Bilateral Pulmonary Embolism and Deep Venous Thrombosis after she used the Ortho Evra Birth control patch for two months. Yeah, serially, they filed the suit in the United States District Court for the District of New Jersey in Newark, New Jersey.So why would I do a commercial about this stuff? Even if I made that up? To get the word out. And to get paid. For more information on Ortho Evra you should visit http://www.orthopatchlawsuit.com or http://www.yourlawyer.com/topics/overview/Ortho_Evra_Patch. That is, if you actually want more information on it. .There is more to the story of this woman though. Additional tests on her revealed a deep venous thrombosis of the right popliteal vein extending to the right common femoral vein. Yeah I know, I have no idea what that means either but the woman was admitted to the hospital’s intensive care unit where she received Coumadin and Lovenox treatment and she will likely undergo prolonged treatment with these medications. You need to listen because these medications may be necessary for the remainder of her life.Ortho-McNeil also that admitted for the first time that women who use the patch will be exposed to up to 60% more estrogen than they would be exposed to if they were taking a birth control pill with 35 micrograms of estrogen. This patch was only intended to deliver 20 micrograms of estrogen. What gives? That's what I want to find out. The FDA's announcement on this warning can be found at http://www.fda.gov/bbs/topics/news/2005/NEW01262.html.On top of all of this bad news, recent reports have also indicated that the risk of developing blood clots, pulmonary thromboembolism, heart attack and stroke may be significantly higher with the Ortho Evra patch than with oral contraceptive use. Are you kidding me!?People have alleged that Ortho-McNeil knew about the increased medical risks associated with Ortho Evra before the drug was approved and once it was approved, never warned anybody about the risks. Not cool bros.Here is where things get serious though, after much research, during a 12 month period, 44 serious injuries or deaths have been associated with Ortho Evra. Booiiinnnngggggg! What? Ok, well this Ortho Evra drug was approved by the FDA in November 2001, and over 4 million women have used Ortho Evra since its approval. They continue to market it aggresively. It has to be stopped. Do something about it now. That is all.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad to see others posting about the negative side effects of the patch. I found some information at www.bewareofthepatch.com

6/15/2006 07:49:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home