Wednesday, May 03, 2006

South Park Uses "I'm Serial" A Lot

I was pleasantly surprised to watch last week's episode of South Park, "ManBearPig," in which Al Gore parades around (lisp and all) chasing a fictitious monster and constantly using the term, "I'm serial." Just to make myself feel better, I like to think that the creators of South Park actually came across my blog here or on Myspace and really liked it and saw that I used the term, "I'm serial" as well and decided to put it in their show. Truth is, I stole the phrase from my buddy Rich who says he got it from somewhere else too, so apparently I really didn't do anything at all, except use it. Oh well, we can all dream right? Like my dream that I can actually make money with this blog or with my scripts someday. Or the dream that I can actually tolerate Hollywood enough to work here without becoming so alienated by the town and people that I go crazy, grow a beard and move to a log cabin out in Montana somewhere where I can "write" in piece. Because to be honest, the way I feel today, I'm about 2 steps away from doing that. I mean, I saw a guy who looked like the lead singer of Weezer, holding hands with a black tranvestite, walking down the street today like it was no big deal, like it was just a normal, afternoon walk in the park. I mean we are talking, the lead singer of Weezer here! He didn't look like a crackhead pimp. He looked like a normal guy. WTF? Say it ain't so. Now, I can't even listen to "The Sweater Song," without projectile vomiting. Son of a bitch. Al Gore PSA: Also, BuyAutoTruckAccessories.com announces their New Auto, SUV, Van and Truck Accessories website. It's so awesome! It offers a quick and easy accessory shopping experience. BuyAutoTruckAccessories.com is quite possibly, the best new source for all of your Auto and Truck Accessory needs. They provide a large selection of SUV, Van and Truck Accessories, not to mention....are you ready for this?....Free Shipping on all orders over $100 (for FedEx ground services within the Continental US - Excluding oversized items)! They make accesory shopping easier as well. Just select your vehicle year, make and model and they'll do the rest for you! Your search results will show only truck accessories and auto accessories that are compatible with your vehicle; just place them in your shopping cart, click checkout and you're done. They offer only the best quality products. You can browse through them by category: Exterior Accessories, Interior Accessories, Contractor Accessories, and Towing and Cargo, or even search for particular products or brand names as well. So once again, I'm Al Gore and if you are looking for a truck tool box, BuyAutoTruckAccessories is the place to go. Our Truck Tool Box line consists of: Single Lid Crossovers, Dual Lid Crossovers, Gull Wing Crossovers, Mid Lid Tool Boxes, Innersides, Chests, Topsides, Underbeds and Trailer Tongue Boxes, and even a quality plastic (polyethylene) Tool Box. Contractors will find that we’ve assembled a line of high-quality, professional-grade truck accessories from proven and reputable manufacturers, including Truck Tool Boxes, Truck Racks, Fuel Pumps & Tanks, Cab Guards, Job Site Boxes and more. I'm Al Gore. Drunk Blogger needs a change in scenery, somehow, someway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home